Busy

Wow, I am tired... like aching bones tired. I can't believe I'm blogging.

We've been in Wisconsin for three days now and it's been BUSY BUSY BUSY. But so good. 

Levi is not taking well to all this change. He has been clinging to my legs and cries whenever I walk out of a room. It's such unusual behavior for him. I suppose an entire day of traveling + new surroundings + tons of faces could be attributing to his anxiety. 

I took this photo at target last night. (Was it last night? Yes. Seems like forever ago.) I imagine this is how Levi is feeling about life right now. 


He's just looking for one thing to focus on and I guess that thing is me. Every day he gets a little better, thank God!

Tomorrow MY little sister graduates high school. I swear I was just receiving my own diploma. I'm officially old.

Alright. If I don't get to bed soon it will be six am and I'll be even more tired.

Happy weekend, friends.

9 comments:

Nikolai Family said...

You did a great job on her senior pic! (I'm sure the rest are just as great). :-) Can't wait to see you tomorrow!!!!!

Chelle said...

Fantastic photo. You truly are gifted. Enjoy the rest of your trip!

Debbie Steele said...

I am SOOOO excited to do Lincoln's newborn shots tomorrow. Don't be worried, you'll do a great job.. and hopefully he cooperates! He sleeps a lot, so he'll probably be asleep in all of the photos.lol

Chic Homeschool Mama said...

What a gorgeous shot of her - wow! Great job!

Tiffany said...

Hope all goes well! We love Wisconsin around here too...we were there today:)

Tiffany

Jessica said...

Great picture!!! You did so good!

cbrill said...

just love the the senior photo, she looks great!

{:miss v:} said...

Poor little guy! I hope things have calmed down a bit for him!

Lovely shot of your SIL! I've been wanting to do shots in the street!

Toni Marie said...

My beautiful daughter! Thank you Kayla!