Splish-Splash, I was Taking a Bath...

I have been meaning to grab some shots of Levi during bath-time... well, forever. Problem is, I'm generally in the tub with him or holding his slippery body up. One-handed camera handling near water? Yeah, I don't think so.

I jumped at the opportunity to photograph these moments earlier today. I must've forgotten to mention it, but Levi & I hopped a flight to WI for a 3 day visit with my family. Spontaneous AND fun.
(Although we're missing daddy... a lot!)

Grammy, of course, had to put nakey boy in the tub, so Mama finally got the pictures she wanted!


My favorite part of bath-time is after I wet his hair and face. His eye-lashes clump together, leaving him even MORE precious than usual! He proceeds to stare up at me with those beautiful eyes and long lashes. Oh goodness... my heart can barely handle this much sweetness!


What a splish-splashing, wrinkly-skinned, powder-smelling baby boy!

13 comments:

Michelle A'etonu said...

these are fanstastic photos and what a cutie. bath time is my absolute favorite time with the little one :)

Mom24 said...

Those pictures are wonderful! He's too adorable.

Jessica @ {Mis}Adventures of an Army Wife said...

Too cute! If that washcloth every goes missing, we know who ate it!

Kelly Sauer said...

omigoodness - WHAT a cutie!

Amy said...

I can't get enough! He is sooooo cute! You must be a proud Momma!!

I hope you enjoyed your time at home!

I am love love loving the new header by the way!

Mrs. Boom said...

Ack...he is the cutest!!! The washcloth photo is priceless. Can't believe I have never given my little guy one to chew on either. BTW - we have the same little tub.

Stephanie said...

What's even better is when you put the wet washcloth in the freezer for about 15 minutes - oh they love that!

Adorable!

Steph said...

He's so cute!

Kimberly {YeP, they are all mine} said...

Hi Kayla Sue! Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting :) These are great pics!!!

Taylor said...

He is too cute! Great tubby time pics.

Chelle said...

My favorite part of bath time is how my son smells right after it! oh so sweet! Excellent photos...yet again!

Tara O said...

Great pictures! I love bath pictures!

Trying freezing that wet wash cloth too...he might LOVE that on his sore gums.

Amie said...

We have the same green Winnie the Pooh wash rag!!