Levi's Mustache Bash

The photos are in.

I can't say how thankful I am for these images. The party went so fast that at the end I found myself throwing my hands up in the air all, "that's it? it's over? now what?"

Luckily I hired a gem to get it all on camera. Pamela is super talented and was so sweet. She even helped with cleanup. Seriously, I love her.

While you peruse take note - I'm wearing the green cardigan, my mom is in purple. Don't let her fool you.

Also, Bob (my father-in-law) has not shaved his beard since Michael left and will not until he returns. Simply because Michael asked... pretty impressive.

First! The invite :


I went to Etsy and found bnute. She has tons of cute & clever party ideas and designs her own invitations. Look her up.

Now to the goods.



4 comments:

Kayti said...

How fun! Love these pictures. Good job Mama.

Jaimie said...

I think I already liked about half of these on facebook :D Levi is such a beautifully handsome little boy. Glad everyone had a great time! :)

Steph said...

Well isn't he the cutest little fella ever?!?

Anna said...

So cute!! Looks like it was a lot of fun! :)