This Is Why I'm Hot Chubby?

There are so many things we could chat about, friends. Like DH had himself a pheasant dinner last night. But, let's not go there.

Instead let's talk about how I'm sitting in my favorite chair, eating baked doritos and drinking a diet coke. Ahhh, life.

Remember how I was complaining about being fat and my love for donut holes and pizza? (And really, donut holes are not high on my list.) Well, I'm gearing up to kick these habits to the curb. I always know I'm ready when I see snacks in the pantry and think, "ughhh.... more of this crap?" But I also think, "I really do love you, baked doritos."

This week would be a  nice start except we're going to Wisconsin very soon for fifteen whole days and I dream of the food we'll eat. Who knew Kansas is void of Culvers, Pizza Ranch, Highland House, and Cousin Subs? (Plus there's  all that HOME COOKED goodness waiting for us!)

So yeah, this week won't do. But I'll come back from Wisconsin feeling like a stuffed sausage. Then I'll buy a body bugg (which I'm super duper excited about) and a pair of running shoes (crap I'll need a jogging stroller while I'm at it) and kick some fat ass.

For now I'll sit in this squishy chair and eat my doritos. (Don't forget they're baked, people. See? healthy!)

7 comments:

Jaimie said...

Doritos are one of my weaknesses. I LOVE chips. However, they don't stick anywhere...

In terms of exercising, I do it for health, not weight-loss, reasons, but I ALWAYS feel SOOOO good when I do it! It's just a matter of actually getting out there and walking, jogging, whatever. Have you thought of finding a friend (from church, or a fellow young mother, or a fellow army wife, etc) to exercise with regularly?

Also, if you're looking for something you can do at home, I'd recommend Leslie Sansone workout DVD's. It's walking in place but man it works; that's what my mom does. You can work out and keep an eye on Levi without leaving your living room!

Nicole said...

I'll have to try those baked doritos sometime. I love the regular kind! Maybe you'll have to come workout with me at the Y while you're here. I have a 2 week pass I can give you that's good until the end of June. When are you coming out?

Charlyn said...

I want a body bugg too! I'd love to keep track of how many calories I'm burning or steps I've taken or whatever those things do!

So "cited" to see you!

xo

Amber said...

I've never had the Baked Doritos but I love me some Doughnut Holes and Cool Ranch Doritos! :)

Where in WI btw? lol :)

Dee said...

Well, if they're baked, they're practically fat free in my eyes - so why change? :) Good luck with kicking your habits!

Debbie Steele said...

what's a body bugg???

enjoy your time here! Can't imagine life without pizza ranch!!! lol

Charlotte | Life's a Charm! said...

Of all the things I hate doing, counting calories and restricting myself to eat are on the top of it!

I hope you'll have a great 15 whole days in Wisconsin!